Car and Van Rental in Haywards Heath, Horsham and the South
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions of Hire
- All pricing includes insurance, VAT and breakdown cover.
- One-day car hire and van hire are for 24 hours. Vehicles can be returned before the 24-hour period expires but the one-day charge will still apply.
- The vehicle renter may purchase a Collision Damage Waiver to reduce insurance excess liability.
- The vehicle renter may rent a vehicle for somebody else to drive. Both parties must be present when hire commences. The vehicle renter is responsible for all financial aspects of the hire and must produce the correct identification.
- Additional drivers can be added from £12.00 per day.
- Customers may leave vehicles in our car park free of charge whilst they hire a car or hire a van.
- Deposits are required for every car rental or van rental.
- The minimum age for car hire (up to 5 seats) and van hire is 23 years old.
- For vehicles with over 5 seats and non-UK licence holders, the minimum age is 25 years old.
- Ages 23 to 24 must have two years of driving experience and a maximum of one minor driving conviction within the last five years.
- Ages 25 to 72 must have one year of driving experience and a maximum of 9 points from minor convictions.
What do I Need with me to Hire a Vehicle?
- A valid driving licence.
- Two forms of identification, like a passport, bank statement or utility bill. One of these must be recent and related to your current address.
- Means of payment is either by debit or credit card.
- Your National Insurance number or share/check code (this is available from www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence).
- If you have questions regarding your car or van rental, we're happy to help and are only a phone call away.
Call Armstrong Selfdrive on 01293 551551 or 01342 714001 for car and van rental services in Haywards Heath, Horley, Horsham and the South East.