Van Rental and Car Rental in Crawley
Frequently Asked Questions
Conditions and terms of vehicle hire
- All pricing includes insurance, VAT and breakdown cover.
- One day hire is 24 hours. Vehicles can be returned before the 24-hour period expires, but one day charge will still apply.
- The vehicle renter may purchase Collision Damage Waiver to reduce insurance excess liability.
- The vehicle renter may rent a vehicle for somebody else to drive, both parties must be present as the hire commences. The vehicle renter is responsible for all financial aspects of the hire and must produce correct identification.
- Additional drivers can be added from £12 per day.
- Customers may leave vehicles in our car park free of charge whilst they hire a vehicle.
- Deposits are required for every rental.
- The minimum age for car (up to 5 seats) and van rental is 23 years old.
- For vehicles with over 5 seats and non-UK licence holders the minimum age is 25 years old.
- Ages 23-24 must have 2 years driving experience and a maximum of one minor driving conviction within the last 5 years.
- Ages 25-72 must have 1 years driving experience and a maximum of 9 points from minor convictions.
What do I need with me to hire a vehicle?
- Your current driving licence.
- Two forms of identification - i.e., passport, bank statement, utility bill, one of these must be current and relate to your address.
- Means of payment – either a Debit or Credit Card.
- Your National Insurance number or share/check code (this is available from www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence)
If you have any questions regarding your car or van rental, we're only happy to help and just a phone call away.
For more information and advice about van and car rental in Crawley, East Grinstead, Gatwick, Horley and Horsham, call us on 01293 551551 or 01342 714001.